Welcome to Gibbs Truck Parts
In 1957 Ivan Gibbs and Bert Wilson founded at Labrador (now Arundel) on the Gold Coast, what is today Gibbs Truck & Trailer Parts (GTTP). It was primarily a truck and car wrecking yard, but business focus changed to supplying the needs of valued customers in the trucking industry.
It later became a Gibbs family business and was taken over in 1980 by the current owners, Chris and Paul Gibbs. They continue to be hands-on operators, fully involved on a daily basis with all aspects of the business.